Hatch Chile Fest '17
Get ready, Hatch heads! We're bringing more than 2,100 pounds of world-famous Hatch chiles to our Old Market location, fresh from the annual harvest in Hatch, New Mexico.
Hatch Chile Fest 2017
Join us at our Old Market location August 25-27, 2017: Friday, 3-8 p.m., Saturday, 11 a.m.-8 p.m. Sunday, noon-5 p.m. (or until the chiles are gone!)
Where: Roja Mexican Grill, 1212 Harney St. Omaha, NE 68102
What to expect:
- A yummy special menu featuring Hatch chiles
- Roasted or raw chiles for sale by the pound
- Limited-time Hatch cocktails + beer specials
Pre-order Hatch Chiles
Pre-orders will take place Monday, August 14 through Thursday, August 24, 2017.
Create your own Hatch chile treats at home, or freeze them for up to 6 months. We'll fire-roast them for you, or give 'em to you raw. Add Hatch to just about anything for a hit of Southwestern flavor. This year's crop gave us mild, hot and extra hot chiles.
To reserve yours, email email@example.com or call (402) 505-9881. Let us know:
- # of pounds ($3 per lb, 3-lb minimum)
- Medium or Hot
- Roasted or Raw
- Your credit card number (Your payment will be processed at pickup. Orders not picked up will be charged in full Sunday, August 27.)
Your pre-order will be ready for pick up during Hatch Chile Fest at our Old Market location, August 25-27, 2017. Additional chiles will be available for purchase, while supplies last.